Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack!



It's been awhile, hasn't it? I have so much to tell you, so many photos to show you and some amazing people to introduce you to! 

But, first, to those who don't know, my holiday mini-sessions are just around the corner. I have a few spots left, so if you're interested, let me know ASAP! These spots tend to fill up FAST! These are perfect for family photos, gifts or Christmas cards.

This year, included on your flash drive will be a bonus custom digital Christmas/Holiday card!




Saturday's sessions will be held at Wheeler Farm & Sunday's sessions will be held in downtown Salt Lake City as well as Gardner Village in West Jordan. 

For more info, or to book your session, please feel free to call/text me at 801-831-4385 or email me at ringholzartphotography@yahoo.com

You can also stay updated and keep in contact with me by becoming a fan of my Facebook page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Personal Images Owned & Copyrighted by Ringholz Art & Photography 2012. Powered by Blogger.