Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Year | A New Project



Whew! So many great people, and great photos, to blog about! Definitely need to catch up!


But, right now, I'm just going to post ONE. 


For awhile now, I have been debating on joining a weekly photo project. I knew I needed something to keep me inspired with my photography, to keep me connected to this great, big, and FABULOUS online world of photographers, and to keep me coming back. Most importantly, I needed something, a project, that was MINE.


I've been a fan of My Four Hens Photography for awhile, but when I saw that she was holding her own 52 project, and especially the details, I loved it!


Every week has a one word theme that Sarah (of M4H's) gives. Everyone else comes up with their own interpretation and image. 


For more details, head on over to  My Four Hens Photography


So here goes!


Week 1 | RESOLUTION





I have had Type 1 Diabetes for more than 20 years, was diagnosed with Addison's Disease when I was 18, have severe gastroparesis (I have a j-tube inserted in my abdomen because of this) and this past year was diagnosed with severe Osteoporosis. I am 30 years old. I decided that this year I would take better care of myself. I won't let a checklist of diseases determine where my life leads. My biggest motivator is my 7 year-old son, Jackson. It was a miracle I had him. He is the reason I am here. He deserves a mommy that takes the BEST care of herself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Personal Images Owned & Copyrighted by Ringholz Art & Photography 2012. Powered by Blogger.