Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My | Valentine | Monkey



So much has happened in the past month. Not exactly the good kind, either. But there has been some pretty bright spots, too & some surprises I wasn't expecting. I keep holding on to the things that keep me going - my Jax and our future. 




I took these photos so we could send them out for his Valentines this year. But I ended up loving them so much I'm printing them onto canvas and hanging them up in our new apartment. (I'll have to take photos of them hanging up when I get them back!)



Jackson LOVED this hat because he's had his own sock monkey since he was six months old. I loved it because it has a MOHAWK.


The Valentine he'll give to his classmates. Turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.


And, of course, a photo of Jax's Valentine, from me (in progress)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Personal Images Owned & Copyrighted by Ringholz Art & Photography 2012. Powered by Blogger.