Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project 52 | Week 4 & 5



My computer has been rebuilt! Soooo happy! I'm (obviously) behind on the weekly photo project, so I'll post last week's and this week's photo at once...



Week 4 | Imperfection

He hates eating his veggies, is the messiest eater, and has only one volume (LOUD), but he's all mine and I wouldn't trade him for anything. It's just the two of us and we keep each other going. He's my boy and he's all boy... He's my Jackson.



Week 5 | Simplicity
No laptop, no smartphones, no iPads... I promised myself I would keep a journal this year. ALL year. And I went old school and bought a 99¢ black and white, composition notebook. So far writing things down has really 
helped, more than I ever thought it could


0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Personal Images Owned & Copyrighted by Ringholz Art & Photography 2012. Powered by Blogger.