Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 17, 2012

Project 52 | Week 6


This last week's theme was "Emotion". I couldn't pick just one, so there's two this week.


My seven year-old son has the most infectious smile. You can't help but feel it. The best part? It doesn't take much to make my munchkin happy. He forgives easily and loves with all he has. He's my hero.


This photo stirs up a variety of emotions for me. These are the cufflinks my now-ex-husband wore on our wedding day. No one knows I have them (until now). They are the only things I have kept from what was an abusive marriage. The only reason I have kept them is for my son. He is the best thing to happen from that time and he continues to be my reason for living. I keep these to remind me that one day my boy will be a husband (and father), and it's my job to teach him how to be a GREAT one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Personal Images Owned & Copyrighted by Ringholz Art & Photography 2012. Powered by Blogger.