Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 17, 2012

A New Adventure!



Around the first of this year, I posted this on my Facebook fan page:


If anyone has a child with Diabetes, or would like to refer anyone, please get in touch with me. And pass the word along, too!


Life changed when I was 8 years old. I developed Type 1 Diabetes & I was TERRIFIED. But there were doctors, nur
ses & amazing volunteers that made the education & transition as smooth as possible for that scared kid. I'm learning that today, our children aren't as lucky as I was. Maybe the funding isn't there anymore, the volunteers just aren't volunteering, or the insurance companies don't deem the education a necessity. I don't know. But because I feel blessed to have had people there for me when I needed them, I'd like to pay it forward, somehow. I'm going to start donating my photography services and artwork to children affected by Type 1 (Juvenile) Diabetes and their families, whether newly diagnosed or not. 




I'm SO excited about this new project! The response has been AMAZING. I have quite a few shoots already scheduled and even more in the works. 

If anyone has a child with Type 1, or knows of a family affected by it, PLEASE contact me. My calendar is filling up fast!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Personal Images Owned & Copyrighted by Ringholz Art & Photography 2012. Powered by Blogger.